The Traditional Sapphire Funeral Service
We understand that many people seek comfort from a traditional funeral service. This may include a church service, prayers at the family
home, the entire service at a crematorium chapel or a simple graveside service.
The Traditional Sapphire Funeral
- Arrangement and conducting of the Funeral in
accordance with your instructions including booking a Minister or Celebrant, Organist or arrangement of suitable recorded music.
- Transfer of the deceased to our premises,
during normal working hours.
- Provision of an oak veneered coffin with six
brassed handles, wreath holders, engraved nameplate and white satin lining.
- Care and presentation of the
- Viewing of the deceased in our private
Chapel of Rest, by appointment.
- Provision of a chauffeur driven Hearse,
leaving from an address of choice to the funeral service.
- Provision of a chauffeur driven
- Funeral Director and all necessary
- Attendance to all necessary
- Liaison with appropriate
- Attention to floral tributes.
- Attention to the collection of
(Fees which are made payable to third parties)
- Cremation Fees - Made payable to your local
- Doctors Fees – Made payable to each of the
doctors who complete the cremation certificates.
- A Religious or Humanist Minister to
officiate the funeral service.